Suddenly they are there, just like that, right in the middle of the audience. They catch, fall and stumble over each other, roll, slide and bounce through space. As they play, they form the most surprising physical shapes and situations.
In the Midst of Everything is an acrobatic game between two dancers, a physical tribute to the effort and energy of doing things together, to the fun and the possibilities that arise from it.
- 26 Feb 2014 in Krokus festival, Hasselt, BE.
- 1 Mar 2016 @Festival Starke Stucke, Aschaffenburg, DE.
- 30 Sep + 1, 2 Oct 2016 @ Festival 2 Turven Hoog, Central Library, Almere, NL.
- 22, 23 Oct 2016 @ Festival JONG!, Ainsi Theater, Maastricht, NL.
- 26 Jan 2018 @ Podium Bloos, during Cultuurnacht, Breda, NL.
- 26 Feb 2018 @ Chasse Theater, during Scenes Live, Breda, NL.
- 9 Mar 2018 @Central Library during Moving Futures, Breda, NL.
Choreography: Jasper Džuki Jelen and Mojra Vogelnik-Škerlj Performance: Jasper Džuki Jelen and Mojra Vogelnik-Škerlj / Jade van den Hout.
Music: Simone Giacomini Production: The100Hands
Foto credits: Saris & Engelsman (during Festival 2 Turven Hoog 2016)